I will be moving to another place in a few days’ time and am putting up my 3BHK flat for rent. The said property is located at Golf Edge Residences, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad. It is within walking distance to the Microsoft India Campus (IDC), Amazon, CA etc. Some of the salient features of the property are:
- Located on the 16th floor of Tower A
- Only 4 flats in the 16th floor thereby giving ample privacy
- 2018 sft built up area
- Comes with 5 Daikin A/C [1 each in the bedrooms and 2 in the living area]
- 42″ Samsung smart TV in the living room
- False ceiling
- White LED lights in the entire house
- Modular kitchen with chimney, 4-burner gas stove and an IFB dishwasher
- All bathrooms have shower cubicles
- Wooden flooring in all 3 bedrooms
- Ample storage space in kitchen and bedrooms
- Spacious balconies
- Maintenance includes daily housekeeping and weekly one time deep cleaning of the entire flat
- 100% full power backup, including for refrigerator and A/Cs
- Internet services already setup [you only have to pay monthly rental as per chosen package]
- TV connection ready
- Piped gas connection ready
- Infinity pools and spa are almost ready
- Club house with parlor game area, gym with trainer and terrace swimming pool
- 2 mini theatres for private patron viewing facility [each theatre is 40 seater capacity]
- 1 car parking
You can download the pictures of the flat here. If you are interested in renting out the property or to schedule a visit, please reach out to me directly via the contact form on the home page.
As Herb Sutter announced yesterday, C++17 is now formally approved by all participating ISO countries. Hope to get a fully compliant toolset soon J
I have been offline for the past two years, promise to start blogging more frequently soon!
What we offer:
An opportunity to work from the ground up building mobile apps and services in one of the hottest growing market in India. We are betting big in shaking up the market with our mobile strategy and bring revolutionary experiences to our users. I am sorry I cannot reveal more details at this point of time.
If you are an outstanding developer with experience developing mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows Store, please send across your profiles, along with references (apps and people) to sripod at exmsft dot com.
We are currently looking for candidates based out of Hyderabad, India as we do not have sufficient budget for relocation expenses.
Some useful links posted on the vcblog and others
CTP2 of VS14 available CTP2 for Visual Studio “14” Now Available
A new VC++ series on Channel 9 VC++ Bytes on Channel 9
WebSocket client support added to the C++ REST SDK C++ REST SDK WebSocket client
Rolling out the developer program for IoT Rolling out the Windows Developer Program for IoT
I have an announcement to make. I sent this mail over to my colleagues at Microsoft last week.
After nearly 8 years with Microsoft wearing different hats, as a Consultant and a PM, it is time for me to move on to my next challenge. I am leaving MS to chase my startup dreams. My experience with Microsoft provided me with many wonderful opportunities to learn, collaborate, grow and in the process ship solutions and products that delight customers.
I have also made a lot of friends’ whose guidance and notes of wisdom I will long cherish. In short, I will take plenty of wonderful memories with me.
July 1 is officially my last working day. Stay in touch. I’m a tweet, post, IM, email, like away.
Hopefully between my various engagements in the startup, I will also continue talking about C++, WinRT and Windows 8/8.1
Submissions for CppCon are now open. Please head over to http://cppcon.org/submissions/ to make a submission.
I have blogged earlier about this and I reiterate. If you are using C++ in any form, then this is the conference to attend and/or share you knowledge with fellow peers from around the world.
I hope to see you there.
Full text of the announcement from http://cppcon.org
Opening Keynote by Bjarne Stroustrup
September 7–12, 2014
Bellevue, Washington, USA
Registration is now open for CppCon 2014 to be held September 7–12, 2014 at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, Washington, USA. The conference will start with the keynote by Bjarne Stroustrup titled “Make Simple Tasks Simple!“
CppCon is the annual, week-long face-to-face gathering for the entire C++ community. The conference is organized by the C++ community for the community. You will enjoy inspirational talks and a friendly atmosphere designed to help attendees learn from each other, meet interesting people, and generally have a stimulating experience. Taking place this year in the beautiful Seattle neighborhood and including multiple diverse tracks, the conference will appeal to anyone from C++ novices to experts.
What you can expect at CppCon:
- Invited talks and panels: the CppCon keynote by Bjarne Stroustrup will start off a week full of insight from some of the world’s leading experts in C++. Still have questions? Ask them at one of CppCon’s panels featuring those at the cutting edge of the language.
- Presentations by the C++ community: What do embedded systems, game development, high frequency trading, and particle accelerators have in common? C++, of course! Expect talks from a broad range of domains experts focused on practical C++ techniques, libraries, and tools.
- Lightning talks: Get informed at a fast pace during special sessions of short, less formal talks. Never presented at a conference before? This is your chance to share your thoughts on a C++-related topic in an informal setting.
- Evening events and “unconference” time: Relax, socialize, or start an impromptu coding session.
CppCon’s goal is to encourage the best use of C++ while preserving the diversity of viewpoints and experiences, but other than that it is non-partisan and has no agenda. The conference is a project of the Standard C++ Foundation, a not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to support the C++ software developer community and promote the understanding and use of modern, standard C++ on all compilers and platforms.
The first 100 registrations get a big discount – quoting from the “registration” page:
Regular registration fee is $995 but the first 100 attendees can take advantage of Super Early Bird registration and pay only $695. After that, the Early Bird registration fee is $845 and is valid until the 1st of June. …
I intend to travel to the conference and will be looking forward to meeting you there!