I am happy to announce an upcoming book on C++ /Cx and Metro style app development. This book is currently in the works and will be published by Microsoft Press. I present a brief list of topics that are covered in the book.
1. Windows Runtime, WRL and writing apps using WRL.
2. C++ /Cx and C++ 11 features.
3. XAML and C++ /Cx (includes discussion on XAML plus DirectX)
4. Incorporating C++ AMP in Metro style apps.
5. Building WinRT components using C++ /Cx
6. Unit Testing support for C++ in VS 2011.
C++ 11 is new; C++ /Cx is new and so is WinRT. I am super excited to work on these technologies and author a book. Stay tuned for more!!